Fender Telecaster, with two humbuckers
- Two humbuckers
- Two pull/push pots
- Fender's 4-way blade switch
- 2 volumes
- No tone
- Additional position for both pickups in series
- Humbuckers individually split
- Independent volume for each humbucker
Click on the diagram to see it at full size.
2. Neck in parallel with Bridge (regular Tele position)
3. Neck in series with Bridge (additional position)
Every humbucker can be independently split so, you can select to have each one in humbucker or split mode for each of those positions, giving a wide range of sounds.
Neck's pull/push splits neck humbucker, while Bridge's pull/push splits bridge humbucker.
Since each pickup has its own independent volume control, you can mix both pickups signal to your taste but, be aware that, when both are being combined in series, both controls interactuate and, the neck's volume becomes some kind of master volume. Also, take into account that if you totally roll off bridge's volume, when both pickups are in series, you will get no sound.